SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course, you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on-premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture document sharing.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS
- Working knowledge of windows server administration
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS)
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019
- Explain the concepts behind the federated identity
- Describe how to create site collections
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019
|Course Name||Course content||Duration(hrs)||Delivery Mode|
|Sharepoint 2019 Administration||35 Hours||Online / In-class|
|Sharepoint PowerUser||35 Hours||Online / In-class|
- Provide a Simple, Familiar & Consistent User Experience.
- Help Meet Regulatory Requirements.
- Effectively Manage and Re-purpose Content.
- iSimplify Access to Business Data.
- Build Effective Communities.
- Document and Content Management.
- Drive Organizational Efficiency.
- SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, .NET Frame Work.
- Communication Skills (Especially listening and documenting).
- Education qualification: BE, B.Tech, B.Sc ,M.Sc, ME, M.Tech.
- Good Algorithm knowledge.
- At least 3 years’ experience creating web-pages using ASP.NET.
- Development of SharePoint working process.
- Good understanding or experience in relevant work.
- SharePoint-applications programmer.
- Web site manager.
- Web designer.
- Web administrator.
- SharePoint administrator.