“From creating your first graph to trying the latest advanced technique, our collected resources make it easy to learn about power bi”
Microsoft Power BI Training at Varnaaz will help you achieve expertise in business analytics. At the end of this course, you will master the concepts like Power BI Desktop, Power BI DAX, Power BI Q&A, Power BI Content packs, Power BI Custom Visuals, Power BI Integrations with Azure Machine Learning and SQL Services.
- This course begins with Power BI basics. You will navigate the software, connect it to a data file, and export a worksheet, so even beginners will feel completely at ease.
- To be able to find trends in your data and make accurate forecasts, you'll learn how to work with hierarchies and time series. Also, to make data easier to digest, you'll tackle how to use aggregations to summarize information. You will also use granularity to ensure accurate calculations.
- In order to begin visualizing data, you'll cover how to create various charts, maps, scatterplots, and interactive dashboards for each of your projects.
- You'll even learn how to join multiple data sources into one in order to combine diverse sources of information in one analytical solution. Finally, you'll cover some of the latest and most advanced custom visualizations in Microsoft Power BI, where you will create histograms, brick charts and more.
- By the time you complete this course, you'll be a highly proficient Power BI user. You will be using your skills as a data scientist to extract knowledge from data so you can analyze and visualize complex questions with ease.
- You'll be fully prepared to collect, examine, and present data for any purpose, whether you're working with scientific data or you want to make forecasts about buying trends to increase profits.
You should be familier with Microsoft Excel, Data Modeling, and have some knowledge of DAX language
|Course||Course Name||Duration (hrs)||Delivery Mode|
|POWER BI||MICROSOFT POWER BI||24 to 30 Hours||Online / In-Class|
Upon Completion of this course, you will accomplish following:
- Get an in-depth understanding of Power BI and how it works in different scenarios
- Three vital components: Desktop, Service and Mobile apps
- Visualize and analyze data and derive insights from Excel spreadsheet or local database
- Create compelling reports and visualizations, derive real-time insights and deploy it on demand
- Create, share, collaborate and benefit from business information with purpose-built dashboards
- Get the work done without being a Business Intelligence professional
- Use Salesforce Data, Azure SQL Database, and SQL server analysis tabular data
- Deploy content packs to work with Quick Books online and Adobe analytics
- Work on live projects on Power BI to get hands-on experience