Microsoft Dynamics GP Online and In-class Training
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a mid-market business accounting software or ERP Software package marketed in North and South America, UK and Ireland, the Middle East, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand. It is used in many additional countries with partner supported localizations. It uses either Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, or 2012 to store data. It is one of four accounting packages acquired by Microsoft that now share the Microsoft Dynamics Business Solutions brand. Dynamics GP is written in a language called Dexterity.
|Course Name||Duration (hrs)||Timing||Delivery Mode||System Access|
|Microsoft Dynamics GP||35 Hours||Week Days: 1 – 2 hrs per day (OR)|
Weekends: 2 – 3 hrs per day
|Online and In-Class Training||30 Days|
- Avg. Salary for Microsoft Dynamics GP Developer: $78,425 PA.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP has a market share of about 8.3%
- Used by top industries across various business Verticals
Many companies reach a tipping point where the very tools that supported their business growth begin to hinder their ability to act with agility and insight. Work better together when you connect your people, processes, and systems all from one place. With Microsoft Dynamics GP and Office 365, you can:
• Bring your email, calendar, and files together with your data, reports, and business management software.
• Share the big picture, and get one-click access to the details.
• Stay productive with highly secure anytime, virtually anywhere access.
• Simplify your day with one password and one user experience.
• Unburden IT resources to focus on driving business growth.
• Bachelor degree
• Relevant experience
• Finance knowledge
• MS SQL, GP SQL knowledge desired
• Experience using SQL Reporting services preferred
• Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant
• Implementation consultant Dynamics GP