Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM process flow details:
Sure Step can be applied to any of the Dynamics ERP solutions or CRM. One very powerful component of the methodology are the Decision Accelerators.
- Accelerated Proof of Concept with CRM Online: An accelerated process to validate specific customer relationship management scenarios on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online or On-Premise application.
- Requirements and Process Review: Review current processes to determine the requirements for the future state.
- Fit Gap and Solution Blueprint: Determine how effectively the customer’s requirements fit with the proposed Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Architecture Assessment: Confirm the architectural design and infrastructure needs for the Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Scoping Assessment: Estimate high-level cost and put a resource plan in place for the deployment of the Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Proof of Concept: Validate the customer’s requirements with their own sample data in a test environment.
- Business Case: Prepare a solid business case for the implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics solution.
- Upgrade Assessment. Review the current release of Microsoft Dynamics to ascertain the best approach to upgrade to a subsequent release.