Varnaaz Offers Dynamics 365 Trade and logistics training course.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Trade & Logistics course has been exclusively designed for the professionals intending to learn the inventory evaluation and supply chain management. The students will learn every aspect of the supply chain management including the invoice creation, bills of exchange, customer relationship management and many more among others. Agreements, quarantine management, inventory management, and costing are featured highlights of this course. The course covers all key areas of supply chain management, inventory management, Bills of Material Module, customer and vendor relationship management, item reservation management and commission management among others.
Basic Knowledge of Inventory or Supply Chain.
|Course||Course Name||Duration (hrs)||Delivery Mode|
|D365-OTL||D365 Trade & Logistics||35 Hours||Online / In-Class|
Upon Completion of this course, you will accomplish following:
- Learn customer relationship management.
- Learn the products and services management.
- Explore product data enrichment.
- Explore sales management and control.
- Understand sales quote creation.
- Explore the Dynamics AX sales process.
- Explore the outbound delivery processes and invoicing.
- Explore bills of exchange and customer payment receipts.
- Understand vendor relationship management.
- Understand how to procure products and service management.
- Learn to manage and control the purchases.
- Learn to create the purchase requisitions.
- Learn the creation of quotation requests.
- Understand product and service receiving.
- Understand the vendor invoicing and invoice journals. Manage vendor payments.
Explore the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Trade and Distribution Capabilities. Join us fort Microsoft Dynamics 365 Trade and Distribution training course at Varnaaz Technologies and Instructor-Led Online.