Varnaaz offers Dynamics 365 Operations - Finance training.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 operations finance course provides a solid foundation for financials in Microsoft Dynamics AX and will enable the student to succeed in advanced financial courses. This course explains each aspect of dealing with financial accounting and focuses on setting up the general ledger, Tax Setup, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Configuration, Fixed Assets.
Students learn about budget planning and control, management and transactions of accounts. Depreciation, management reporter, invoicing and reconciliation from the comprehensive part of the course.
|Course||Course Name||Duration (hrs)||Delivery Mode|
|D365-OF||D365 Oprataion- Finance||35 Hours||Online / In-Class|
Upon Completion of this course, you will accomplish following:
- Explore Journals and Understand sales and taxes.
- Explore General Ledger Setup and Configuration.
- Understand to work with Bank statements and cash.
- Understand process of cash and bank reconciliations.
- Configure vendor setup, Invoicing and Payments.
- Work with text and sales order invoices.
- Explore budget planning and control.
- Understand bills of exchange.
- Understand centralized payments intercompany accounting.
- Explore eliminations and consolidations.
- Explore the management reporter
- Understand depreciation , management and transections.
Improve and Explore Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations-Financial Capabilities. Join Us for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Finance training course at Varnaaz Technologies and Instructor-Led Online.