Varnaaz Offers Project Management and Accounting training course.
Project Management Accounting is a functionality that provides end-to-end project management capabilities along with the ability to manage and utilize resources, track schedules, and ensure timely delivery. This course on Project Management Accounting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations will traverse students through the process of planning, creating, managing, controlling and successfully completing projects for an organization. In this version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations, Microsoft has done some key enhancements in Project work breakdown structure, Project Roles & Pricing, Resource Management, etc.
Basic Knowledge of Accounting and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Financials.
|Course||Course Name||Duration (hrs)||Delivery Mode|
|D365-PP||D365 Production Planning||35 Hours||Online / In-Class|
Upon Completion of this course, you will accomplish following:
- Learn bill of materials
- Learn creating simple BOM
- Understand sales order and BOM
- Understand reports and other BOM functionality
- Understand route versions and production route
- Learn to setting up working time calendars
- Learn to create working time templates and calendars
- Learn complex routes
- Understand concept of sub route
- Learn to modify capabilities for operation resources
Explore the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Production Planning. Join the classes of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Production Planning training course at Varnaaz Technologies and Instructor-Led Online.