In the past decade, we have seen the explosion of the Data to unimaginable levels, and at the same point in time, the cost of data storage has reduced dramatically. Large Organisations and Research Institutions capture terabytes of data about their users’ interactions, business transactions, social media sharing, and also from the sensors from devices like mobile phones, hardware, tabs, and automobiles, etc. We are facing the challenges of this era as to how to make sense of data. It is here the Big Data Analytics comes into action for reaching our goals. Big Data Analytics largely involves collecting data from different sources, put them into data silos by the analysts and finally deliver data products useful to the organization business.
You must be a good programmer with Open Source Tools like C++, J2EE, Python, and good at the SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, and Cloud Hosting Skills.
|Course Name||Course content||Duration(hrs)||Delivery Mode|
|BigData Hadoop||50 Hours||Online / In-class|
- Hadoop is an open-source platform that provides excellent data management provision
- Hadoop provides a cost-effective storage solution for business.
- Hadoop is now widely used across industries, including finance, media and entertainment, government, healthcare, information services, retail, and other industries.
- Hadoop is more than just a faster, cheaper database and analytics tool. It is designed as a scale-out architecture that can affordably store all of a company’s data for later use.
- Hadoop is a technology of the future, especially in large enterprises.
- MapReduce is a computational model that is used for writing applications running in Hadoop.