Artificial Intelligence Training
It is a branch of computer science by which we can create intelligent machines which can behave like a human, think like humans, and able to make decisions.” Artificial Intelligence exists when a machine can have human based skills such as learning, reasoning, and solving problems.
- Strong knowledge of Mathematics.
- Good command over programming languages.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Ability to understand complex algorithms.
- Basic knowledge of Statistics and modeling
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following
- Analyze the implications of applying AI systems to organizations and future of work.
- Explain how to develop AI systems to meet business, organizational, and technology requirements.
- Implement AI frameworks and platforms to improve business, organizational, and technology outcomes.
|Course Name||Course content||Duration(hrs)||Delivery Mode|
|Artificial Intelligence||40 Hours||Online / In-class|
How does Artificial Intelligence help a business?
- Efficiency and productivity gains.
- Improved speed of business.
- New capabilities and business model expansion.
- Better customer service
- Improved monitoring.
- Better quality and reduction of human error.
- Better talent management.
What qualities/skills in trainees help
- Programming. Whatever Artificial Intelligence career you’re looking to pursue developing a strong knowledge of programming languages is a key skill that you need to harness.
- Database Modelling, Data Warehousing and Data Processing.
- Natural Language Processing Engineer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Robotics Engineer
- Big Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer