Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Training
Overview of Course:
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a mid-market business accounting software or ERP Software package marketed in North and South America, UK and Ireland, the Middle East, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. It is used in many additional countries with partner supported localizations. It uses either Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, or 2012 to store data. It is one of four accounting packages acquired by Microsoft that now share the Microsoft Dynamics Business Solutions brand. Dynamics GP is written in a language called Dexterity.
The Dynamics GP product was originally developed by Great Plains Software, an independent company located in Fargo, North Dakota, which was run by Doug Burgum. Dynamics Release 1.0 was released in February 1993. It was one of the first accounting packages in the USA that was designed and written to be multi-user and to run under Windows as 32 bit software. In late 2000,Microsoft announced the purchase of Great Plains Software for $1.1 billion. This acquisition was completed in April 2001.
How does GP 2013 helps Business
Many companies reach a tipping point where the very tools that supported their business growth begin to hinder their ability to act with agility and insight. Work better together when you connect your people, processes, and systems all from one place. With Microsoft Dynamics GP and Office 365, you can:
• Bring your email, calendar, and files together with your data, reports, and business management software.
• Share the big picture, and get one-click access to the details.
• Stay productive with highly secure anytime, virtually anywhere access.
• Simplify your day with one password and one user experience.
• Unburden IT resources to focus on driving business growth.
What qualities/skills in trainees help
• Bachelor degree
• Relevant experience
• Finance knowledge
• MS SQL, GP SQL knowledge desired
• Experience using SQL Reporting services preferred
• Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant
• Implementation consultant Dynamics GP