Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Retail
A modern application framework for the Retail Enterprise has been developed by the Microsoft for using touch-first, modern applications or “modern apps”- to interface effectively with existing and new operation systems. This framework helps in modernizing and transforming in-store retail operations by using a combination of modern devices, apps and cloud-based services.
How does Microsoft Retail help a business?
- Improves customer service while maximizing time spent with customers, to help them select the right products and minimize show rooming.
- The in-store workflow can be enhanced, service efficiency and cost-effectiveness can be improved and a highly differentiated, exceptional customer experience can be delivered.
- Your staff can be empowered to do their best work and spend the maximum amount of time driving revenue by using employee engagement solutions by Microsoft.
What qualities/skills in trainees help?
- Retail store management, high traffic/high volume retail and people management experience required.
- College degree preferred.
- Previous experience working with and selling technology preferred.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships, develop and motivate employee team is required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is necessary.
- Lifting with or without assistance and carrying purchases out for customers may be required.
- Assistant Store Manager.
- Consumer Product Advisor.
- Consumer Services Advisor.
- Business Sales Specialist.
- Store Manager.
- Inventory Control Expert.
|Microsoft Course Number||Course Components||Duration in Days|
|80583||Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2||2|
|80584||Development and Customization for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2||3|