Microsoft Dynamics 2012 Production
Product information management to define and create products and product variants. Products of the types Item and Service are used in the sales, purchase, and operational processes in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. When products have been defined and created, you can authorize the products for use by releasing the products to individual legal entities.
When you have defined a product master in Product information management, you can create product variants manually or you can use configuration technologies such as the Product Builder and the Product configuration to configure the product variants.
How Does Production Module Help a business?
- Minimize lead times and satisfy customer demand with flexible scheduling options
- Control the utilization of your manufacturing resources for optimum performance
- Track production progress and easily make changes to increase production efficiency and reduce costs
- Production in Microsoft Dynamics AX comprises three modules: Production I, which includes basic production functionality for handling material flow; Production II, which allows you to plan and execute routes, operations and rough capacity planning; and Production III, which includes Gantt chart scheduling functionality, job management and detailed production scheduling.
What qualities/skills in trainees help
- Communication Skills (Especially listening and documenting)
- Good aptitude and problem solving capabilities
- Education qualification: Any Graduation with specialization in operations and logistics like MBA (operations), BE (Mech
- Good understanding or experience in of Manufacturing process, Shop floor, Assembly line.